Monday, March 26, 2012

Nothing's Gonna Change My World

Nothing's gonna change my world.
                                            Nothing.
                 My world is
                              untouchable
                                          by those who do it harm.
                   My world is the one of peace. 
You can put it at war.
                       Blister it with bombs.
      Constrict it with
      laws.
                                              Choke it with   
                                                    pollution.
But nothing's 
gonna change 
my world.
                      You can fill it up with hate.
Make the people cry
                                      But nothing's gonna change
                                                         my world.
In the end, 
           there is compassion.
                                We will fight,
                                             until we all have it.
A world of peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment